Madrasah of Khodjamberdy-biy at the eastern gates of Ichan-Qala dates back to 1688. It was reconstructed during the construction of Allakuii-khan Madrasah. The first one looks like a foundation for Ailakuli-khan Madrasah because of significant difference of floor levels. The ramp bisected Khodjamberdy-biy Madrasah. It gave the madrasah its new name - Madrasah of Khurdjum ('Saddlebag').
Madrasah of Khurdjum and Allakuli-Khan
A segment of city wall was dismantled as the construction site of Allakuli-khan Madrasah was too small. Southern wing of the madrasah came on shops of northern Palvan-Darva-za's line and the northern one adjoined Allakuli-khan Tim.