Two persons having the tour. Tour services shall begin in the morning of Day 1 and be completed in the evening of Day 2
* All transfers in a comfortable air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
* driving tour guide (in English) for entire excursion
* meals - lunch+dinner+breakfast+lunch
* stay in Yurts or tent camps
* 1.5 liter bottled drinking water per person for the day
* Transfers to locations other than those planned in the itinerary
* entrance tickets to all museums and fee-based sights
* Fees related to photo and video shooting in paid museums and sights
* Meals and drinks during the excursion unless mentioned specifically as included
* Other expenses not related to the excursion and visits to sights
In this tour you will explore the terra incognita so rarely visited by people, be it locals or foreigners - the dried bottom of the Aral sea. This is an area of a largest human-made natural disaster of 20th-21st century. You will visit spectacular landscapes on the Ustyurt Plateau, view the remaining part of the sea, arrange a stay on the shore of the sea, enjoy pilaf made on campfire. On the way back you will explore the famous ship cemetery in Muynak, visit Tamga village with abandoned settlements, and Lake Sudochie.
Uzbekistan, Archaeology, History, Islamic Heritage, Culture and Traditions, Folklore and Ethnic, Handcrafts and Folk Art, Yurt Stay, Outdoor Activities, Ecotourism, Camping and Trekking, Intense Classic
October, April, May, June, July, August, September
Drive Nukus - shore of Aral Sea
In the morning departure from Nukus, transfer through the cities of Kungrad and Muynak towards the current shore of the Aral Sea. Along the way, crossing and passing through the Ustyurt Plateau, where tourists can see the canyons from the Ustyurt edge and some burials of ancient tribes (6-4 centuries BC). A view from the height of Ustyurt onto the Aral Sea. Walk along the beach and spend the night in a traditional Yurt.
Lunch - lunch-boxes
Dinner - pilaf cooked at campfire (can be vegetarian or vegan as needed), salads
Taking photos of the dawn above the sea, beautiful and picturesque landscapes overlooking the sea. Then, after breakfast, departure to the city of Muynak again crossing the Ustyurt Plateau; stops next to an ancient settlement for a short excursion. In the city of Muynak, an excursion of the famous ship's cemetery and the village itself. On the way to Khodjeyli district, a tour of the archaeological complex Mizdakhan and return to Nukus.
Lunch in a local cafe in Kungrad.