Ak-Mosque ('White Mosque') was built by order of Anush-khan (1663-1687) in the middle of the 17th century. This is a small district mosque situated near Palvan-darvaza gates. The winter building with a prayer hall has a white conical dome. The mosques' mihrab is in the very middle of the southern wall. A column aivan surrounds three sides of the winter hall. Windows of the mosque are decorated with Ganch lattices.
Ak Mosque, Khiva
Epigraphic and ornamental carving covers the doors. They have inscriptions showing the date - 1838-1842 and masters' names - Nur Muhammad son of Adin Qalandar and Qalandar son of Seyid Muhammad.