'Chor-minor' ('Four minarets') is the name of an unusual madrasah of Caliph Niyazkul built in 1807. The madrasah is made up of a yard with one-storied hudjras, column aivan of a summer mosque and a stoned pool. Its entrance is four-arch dome construction with four towers under blue domes. Three towers were used as back rooms. The last one has a stair leading to the second floor and the dome hall where a library was.