Decorating memorial Dorus-Tilavat, Mirzo Ulugbek erected another one portal-domical mausoleum to the south of Kulyal mausoleum. It was meant for keeping dead members of theTemurid dynasty and was named 'Makbarat of Ulugbek'. However, some time later several religious figures were buried there. Marble gravestones of 15th - 17th centuries keep names of Termez seids. Hence the new name of the memorial - Gumbazi Seidin (Dome of Seids). In the 17th century Arslan-khan khanaka was built to the southern part of Sheikh Kulyal mausoleum. The khanaka was disassembled in 1954. Since that moment entrances of the mausoleums have been altered and the way to Gumbazi Seidon went through the khanaka and mausoleum of the sheikh.