AmirTemur's elder son Djehanghir died in 1376 and Temur decided to create a great necropolis for his family. He chose Shahrisabz and the grandiose memorial was under construction for 25 years. It was named Dorus-Siadar ('the House of power'). Amir Temur's second son Omarsheikh was buried there. Of the whole memorial there survived only a high mausoleum with a tent dome. It was a part of the northern pylon of a huge arch portal comparable in sizes with Ak-Sarai portal. The southern pylon was not kept. The whole complex was constructed with the assistance of architects and usto (masters) from Khorezm. Its interior is decorated with modeled stalactites and ornamental epigraphic painting. In the memorial behind the portal there was a closed yard on perimeter of which the mausoleums placed. Excavations let find out that some of them had underground crypts. The most widespread version connects the safe mausoleum with Djehaghir's name. However, there is another version saying that it is Shams ad-Din Kulyal's mausoleum placed in the foundation of the memorial as a spiritual talisman of Dorus-Siadat. The memorial was destroyed at the end of the 16th century when Shahrisabz was taken by Abdulla-khan II.