A tour or other travel service(s) ordered from Aba Travel can be cancelled by the Client. We request that such cancellation be made in a written form (via email, fax or regular mail) well in advance before the beginning of the tour/service.
Normally, a Client is requested to follow the below rules when cancelling a tour:
1. An individual traveller or a small group (7 people or less) must send a cancellation notice at least 7 days before the beginning of the tour/service to avoid a Cancellation Fee
2. A group of tourists larger than 7 people must send a cancellation notice at least 30 days before the beginning of the tour/service to avoid a Cancellation Fee.
3. If an multiple country tour has been requested, including other countries of Central Asia, such as Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, and services of local tour operators are to be used, the Cancellation Policies and Fees of the relevant local tour operators may be applied.
If a tour or travel service was ordered and then cancelled by the Client later than the terms indicated in Para 1 and 2 above, a Cancellation Fee may be applied. Usually, it is deducted from the amount to be returned to the Client as reimbursement of the advance payment.
More information about payments and refund can be found on our page Payments and Refund
Below are the most frequent cases when a Cancellation Fee is apllied:
- Visa support was requested and processed to get Uzbek visa or visas to neighboring countries
- International and/or local air tickets were requested, booked and purchased
- Hotel rooms were requested, booked and purchased (unless cancelled in due time - see above)
- Ground transport was requested and booked (unless cancelled in due time - see above)
The amount of the Cancellation Fee is based on the actual expenses of Aba Travel and will be discussed with the Client via correspondence.