Two persons having the excursion. Tour services shall begin in the morning of Day 1 and be completed in the evening of Day 1
* All transfers around the city of excursion in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
* tour guide (in your language) for entire excursion
* 1.5 liter bottled drinking water per person for the day
* Transfers to locations other than those planned in the itinerary
* entrance tickets to all museums and fee-based sights
* Fees related to photo and video shooting in paid museums and sights
* Meals and drinks during the excursion unless mentioned specifically as included
* Other expenses not related to the excursion and visits to sights
Visit to the capital of modern Kyrgyzstan - city of Bishkek. You will be shown around the city, view its sights and monuments, visit its museums and galleries. Our experienced local tour guides will tell you about the history and culture of the Kyrgyz people. You will learn famous Kyrgyz legends and epics.
In addition, a nice retreat to a local national park is planned to enjoy the beauties of Kyrgyz mountains, crystal and sweet air and gorgeous snow-covered peaks.
Kyrgyzstan, Archaeology, History, Islamic Heritage, Culture and Traditions, Gastronomic, Folklore and Ethnic, Handcrafts and Folk Art, Shopping, Night Life, Outdoor Activities, Ecotourism, Classic
January, October, November, December, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September
Excursion around Bishkek and Ala Archa gorge
Upon arrival at the city centre we start the excursion from Victory Square (1984) where you can see the World War II memorial. Then we observe the Opera and Ballet Theatre built in 1953 by Soviet Architects; not far away from it there is the first high building in Bishkek ever built.
Then we visit the Fine Arts Gallery (1974) were paintings of Russian and Kyrgyz artists are represented. On the route we discover a lot of monuments erected in the name of various Kyrgyz personalities in politics, culture and science.
Then we move forward to see an open air sculpture museum at the famous Oak park where there are hundred year oak trees. The next point of excursion is the House of Parliament and Lenin Statue on the old square. Then we continue our tour to the main Ala-Too Square with the main symbol of Kyrgyz nation, the Manas Warrior. After that we continue to an oriental market called Osh bazaar where all types of food products, drinks, garments and household appliances are sold.
A highlighter of the tour is the trip to Ala Archa gorge (35 km from the city) where we enjoy clear air and water, juniper trees and beautiful landscapes of the Tien-Shan mountains.