Two persons having the excursion. Tour services shall begin in the morning of Day 1 and be completed in the evening of Day 1
* All transfers around the city of excursion in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
* tour guide (in your language) for entire excursion
* 1.5 liter bottled drinking water per person for the day
* Transfers to locations other than those planned in the itinerary
* entrance tickets to all museums and fee-based sights
* Fees related to photo and video shooting in paid museums and sights
* Meals and drinks during the excursion unless mentioned specifically as included
* Other expenses not related to the excursion and visits to sights
Tajikistan, Archaeology, History, Islamic Heritage, Culture and Traditions, Gastronomic, Folklore and Ethnic, Handcrafts and Folk Art, Classic
January, October, November, December, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September
City excursion of Dushanbe
Dushanbe city tour tour starts with a visit to the National Museum of Antiquities of Tajikistan(closed on Mondays) that displays exhibits dedicated to such topics as history, natural history and art (Buddha in Nirvana is one of the valuable exhibits of the museum).
Continue to Hissar fortress (30 km from Dushanbe) where you can see Madrasah Kukhna.
Return to Dushanbe and visit Gurminj Musical Instruments Museum, Statue of Ismail Somoni and Rudaki Park.